BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Formspring Backgrounds »

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Maturity..

If you want to say I was blind, you is blind ..
If you want to say I'm dumb, you is dumb ..

If you want to say you're sick




 

I want to tell you that I am more pain!!




but I would never tell you because I think I'm already done .. I can already feel the best for me ... I think I was at 20-s ..

not a dozen old again ..
before you can bully me .. but now you already can not bully me anymore ..
reason .. You think I'm great at it? Posted at maturity? Yes, I'm great at present, even at maturity, it's not pee smell milk again ..

God,
screen to the right I love you,
I am pleased guidance towards your ...
give me repentance ...
to supply me all the way .. God willing ..

Your sincerely: Cik Eka :)

0 orang doa Cik Eka kurus: